Christ Community’s student ministry, C3 Students, exists to care for students spanning grades 6-12. Understanding that our adolescent years are developmentally critical in the life of a person, we see our mission to teenagers as a fundamental priority. We aim to cultivate a healthy environment, characterized by life-giving relationships, in order that we might wrestle together with the realities of Christ and his mission. Building a rich community where people are dignified, questions are honored, and adolescents are celebrated, is our joyful goal.
Weekly Event Details
- C3 Students Sunday School
- Summer 2017 Activities
- Middle School Youth Group and D-Groups
- High School Youth Group and D-Groups
- Permission / Release Waiver
Middle School and High School Sunday School meets at 11:00 am in the Event Center. Each Sunday morning, join us after the worship service for Bible, brunch, and banter – it’s a laid-back gathering, great for catching up with friends and meeting new ones.
**Summer Break: NO Sunday School during the month of July
*Church-wide classes for adults, students, and children are offered year-round, except on holiday weekends, special occasions, and during our summer break during the month of July. Any Sunday that adult classes are offered, C3 Students Sunday School will meet as well. Check our events calendar to see dates when we do not have 11:00 am classes.
Download our 2017 Summer Calendar to see what’s happening for Middle School and High School this June and July!
- Middle School: Join us for Off the Boro on Sunday Nights, from 6:30 – 8:00 pm at the church – June 9 through July 23
- High School: Join us for Summers on the Yard on Wednesday Nights, from 6:30 – 8:00 pm at the Miller’s (1328 Carnton Lane) – June 7 through July 26
- Middle School / High School Bible Studies: on Tuesday mornings from 10:00 – 11:00 am – June 6 through July 25 – Girls meet at Jayme’s house (1205 Brookwood Avenue, Apt. A) / Boys meet at Charles’ house (3208 Dark Woods Drive)
- During the Summer, Sunday School meets through the end of June and is OFF during the month of July. Regular C3 Students Sunday School will resume on Sunday, August 13.
During the school year, Middle School Youth Group and D-Groups meet on Wednesday nights from 6:30 to 8:00 pm in the Event Center at Christ Community Church.
*Middle School Youth Group and D-Groups meet from September through April (minus holiday breaks and special occasions). Any Wednesday evening that adult studies are offered, C3 Students will meet as well. Check our events calendar to see dates when we do not have Wednesday evening programs during the school year.
During the school year, High School Youth Group meets on Sunday nights from 6:30 to 8:00 pm at the home of the Clintons (231 Countryside Drive in Franklin).
*High School Youth Group meets from September through April (minus holiday breaks and special occasions). Check our events calendar to see specials dates when we won’t be meeting on Sunday nights during the school year.
High School D-Groups meet individually, gathering off-campus throughout the week. To get plugged into a D-Group, contact Alex Boyd.
All students participating in C3 Students activities must have a completed Permission / Waiver Form on file, signed by their parent or legal guardian. Please download, print, complete, and sign the form, then turn it into one of the C3 Students leaders.
Wanna get the C3 Students Newsletter?
sent weekly from our C3 Students leaders – news just for students