Sunday Worship Service
One Service at 10:30 a.m. in July
As the safety of our community is our highest priority, it is incumbent on us to take many precautions in order to prohibit the spread of this unpredictable illness. While we wish to do all that we can to make in-person gatherings as safe as possible for our community, we urge you to evaluate your own risk and make the best decisions for yourself and those closest to you on when to attend small or large group gatherings.
We will continue offering Worship Services online at this time for those who prefer to worship from home or are unable to attend services for a variety of reasons.
- All members and guests are asked to pre-register as early in the week as possible to ensure a seat.
- Registration for each week will open on Sunday and will close on Saturday. There will be limited seating for walk-ins.
What To Expect
- July Worship Services start at 10:30 am (60-minute indoor service)
- Plan to arrive 30 minutes early for brief health screening / temperature check at the door
- Designated entry / exit doors to maximize safety and minimize overlapping traffic
- All staff, leaders, and volunteers will wear masks
- Congregants are encouraged to wear masks
- Spaced seating for proper social distancing
- Limited capacity for service
- Special seating area for self-designated high-risk population
- Front parking area and entrance are designated for high-risk attendees
- Individually packaged communion will be available
- Significant cleaning of facility throughout morning per CDC guidelines
- Tracking and tracing measures are in place as an extra precaution
Entrances, Exits, and Parking
HIGH-RISK INDIVIDUALS and FAMILIES:
PLEASE NOTE NEW INFORMATION
- Enter the property using the NORTH entrance off Hillsboro Road and park in the front parking lot on the NORTH end
- Look for HIGH RISK ENTRANCE SIGNS
PRE-REGISTRANTS (INDIVIDUALS and FAMILIES):
PLEASE NOTE NEW INFORMATION
- Enter the property using the SOUTH entrance off Hillsboro Road and park in either the South end of the front parking lot or in the back parking lot.
- Pre-registrants can use either the front (Narthex) entrance or the back entrance under the breezeway.
On-campus programs and events outside of Sunday Worship Services remain suspended at this time.
We have suspended regular programs and upcoming events on our campus until further notice, following the public health recommendations aimed at restraining the spread of COVID-19. Our Pastors and Session-appointed task force teams continue to monitor the situation, and we will update you with any new information, looking forward to a time when we can gather together in person for programs and events again.
C3 Counseling Center appointments and weekly Recovery and Support Groups are continuing at this time.
Connect Groups still choosing to meet are urged to follow all CDC recommendations. Please contact your Connect Group facilitator to find out about opportunities to keep your group connected.